The Rocky Mountains are a winter wonderland, and there's no better way to experience them than by skiing. With their endless slopes, stunning scenery, and cozy lodges, the Rockies offer the perfect winter getaway for skiers of all levels.
This tour package includes:
- 5 nights' accommodation in a luxurious ski resort
- 5 days of lift tickets
- Daily breakfast
- Optional guided skiing or snowboarding lessons
- Transfers to and from the airport
In addition to skiing, there are also plenty of other winter activities to enjoy in the Rockies, such as snowshoeing, ice skating, and sleigh rides. So whether you're a seasoned skier or just starting out, this tour is the perfect way to experience the magic of winter in the Rockies.
Here are some additional details that you can include in the tour package description:
- The best time to go skiing in the Rockies is from December to March, when the snow is at its best.
- There are several different ski resorts to choose from in the Rockies, each with its own unique personality. Some of the most popular resorts include Aspen, Vail, and Banff.
- There are also a number of cross-country skiing and snowshoeing trails in the Rockies, perfect for those who prefer a more leisurely pace.
- In addition to skiing and snowboarding, there are also a number of other winter activities to enjoy in the Rockies, such as ice skating, sleigh rides, and snowmobiling.